lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:russell2601"

53 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - My clock continues to run down after moves are played#1

I've been having problems today playing on the Android app. A couple of games in particular I've found that I've been making moves on the tablet, then my clock continues to run down for several second…

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - What are your custom backgrounds?#60

Thanks everyone I've tried several of these :) I like this at the moment: https://cdn.wallpapershdin.com/walls/minimalistic-dark-multicolor-orange-textures-magenta-windows-8-wide.jpg

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Is computer analysis always reliable?#11

re #10 very funny! But I guess by it's own evaluation stockfish couldn't see anything it had done wrong.

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Players who don't start games#1

I'm finding about 50% of games I start, my opponent simply doesn't move. This is so frustrating! There has been a big increase in this behaviour lately. The warning messages given to such users appear…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Double premove?#22

That's not a double premove! With real multiple premoves on other sites you can make several moves all of which will get automatically activated without any further action needed. Obviously if any of …

russell2601
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess Backround#8

Thank you @be0wulf that works really well :)

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - What are your custom backgrounds?#57

Or... select the transparent setting and remove the background URL. I like this the best! Correction: Actually for this to work you have put something in the field eg "-" otherwise the site reloads th…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Double premove?#19

I used to use multiple premoves regularly on another site, even in blitz games when I had almost no time left and when doing a forced mating sequence. It would be great if lichess could support this :)

russell2601
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess Backround#6

How do I use a custom background? Actually if I could just tone down the Light background it would be good - it is too bright and causes eyestrain, but the dark one is too dark!

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - bug - Quick Game doesn't respect rating range specified#1

I just used the Quick Game screen to get a game... but it matched me with an opponent rated higher than my current preferences when I use the Create A Game button. I thought this was a bug that had be…

russell2601