lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Owlnight257"

539 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - 1800!#17

@TheKingClash I believe he was speaking about bullet, not rapid.

Owlnight257
Lichess Feedback - Why can't I see the chess pieces when playing in tournaments?#2

Now I can't see any pieces at all, not even on the captcha-

Owlnight257
Lichess Feedback - Why can't I see the chess pieces when playing in tournaments?#1

I can't see the chess pieces when I'm playing in tournaments. I can see them when I'm playing normal games, but just not in tournaments. I just had the problem today. Can anyone inform me on how to fi…

Owlnight257
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Finally, 1800 in bullet#2

Congrats on 1800!!!!

Owlnight257
General Chess Discussion - Your ideal opponent?#3

I'd go for a similar opponent, but would try out a stronger opponent once in a while. Don't want to be in a losing slump from a stronger player, and then lose my confidence :')

Owlnight257
General Chess Discussion - i play with anonymous#5

Sadly, because the player is anonymous and didn't make an account, they won't receive any repercussions from cheating. It's better to play against people with a actual lichess account because if they …

Owlnight257
General Chess Discussion - How to stop blundering in chess games often#1

I've been in a losing streak slump for the past few months, and I've been noticing that I frequently blunder in my games. However, I still do okay on tactics (book tactics). I'd like some ideas and he…

Owlnight257
General Chess Discussion - trash talk#2

Yeah, I had a player talk trash a long long time ago. It is kind of funny, but when I tried out zen mode I just forgot the chat was there. Maybe more people have spoken garbage to me in the game chat?

Owlnight257