lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:KingMeTaco666"

51 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - how do i not play "This player uses chess computer assistance" players ?#2

play rated

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Rating System#3

They use different rating systems so its hard to compare, you should look at percentile instead.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - I am genuinely totally confused about my ability#42

In addition, reading your posts, I assume you're nothing more than an overrated patzer with a superiority complex.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - I am genuinely totally confused about my ability#41

Just gonna trow this out there, your rapid rating is similar to mine on here, I'm rated 1300 otb my best win being against a 1600 in a rapid game... Also people normally play better when they have 2 h…

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Let's see you customised Lichess background - #9

https://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0349/3930/rTacoPatternAmberHooper2014_shop_preview.png I just recently switched back to dark though.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Which theme do you use? #7

Dark

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Is this or is this not bad chess etiqette?#3

First id like to say, ive won countless games that i would have sworn there was no way to win. While i can see it being annoying (especially in classical ) a draw or maybe even a win maybe salvageable…

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - How do I focus when I play a tilted player?#18

I enjoyed the read DeeVeeOss. The way one of my club friends put it to me was: you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain, worst case you lose a couple rating points best case you get a huge up…

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Ratings: lichess 2100 = chess.com 1800 ?#42

Part of the difference in rating here is because it uses a different system. Personally, im 1800 here, 1600 chess.com and 1350 USCF. on a side note comparing websites to websites is silly because no o…

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - This is a fraud site chess.com#8

Right, this is more of a lag issue than anything but bottom-line you timed out before your last move.

KingMeTaco666