lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:dose7781"

8 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: Download current board as a .png image file#6

I'd have to research myself, but under Linux, there's most probably some tool (ImageMagick maybe?) which allows you to specify the exact onscreen location/dimension on the command line. With some more…

dose7781
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: Download current board as a .png image file#4

I suggest Greenshot as a screenshotting tool , it makes the whole process way easier. You can configure it to select regions instead of the whole screen on keypress and you can edit/save the screensho…

dose7781
Game analysis - I blundered Qxf3 the most obvious move and my opponent didnt see it#6

I feel your pain...in this position (I was black) I didn't want to take the free queen. This was even played OTB...the move before I was thinking whether Rxa2+ or Qf2+ was the better move, but just pl…

dose7781
Lichess Feedback - [BUG] PDF generation ignores game date#1

Just a minor bug, the PDF generation doesn't honor the game date anymore and prints "Thursday, January 1, 1970" instead. It worked fine a few days ago.

dose7781
Lichess Feedback - Two new minor features#7

Thank you so much for this!

dose7781
General Chess Discussion - Anonymous ragers Team?#3

I punch my desk, break dishes and get drunk. 12 step program, here I come! (and I NEVER solve the chess captcha on the first try, which makes me even more angry)

dose7781
Lichess Feedback - Tactics trainer alternative moves#6

Thing is, the puzzles aren't labeled at all, which is really annoying as some people have pointed out. (like you search for some obscure checkmate when the point is winning a knight - but OK, OTOH, on…

dose7781
Lichess Feedback - Bug training 30291#3

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A8gles_du_jeu_d'%C3%A9checs#Prise_en_passant

dose7781