lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:KingMeTaco666"

51 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Lichess puzzles came mostly from rapid games!#15

wow , KingMeTaco666 has games in puzzles , rank 219 , puzzles 54 People who have no puzzles, how often do you analyze your games?

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Lichess players are getting tougher#9

I was thinking its been easier on this site lately.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Rating points adjustment#8

If you are really curious... http://www.glicko.net/glicko/glicko2.pdf You could also look up lots of other forms on the subject.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Rating points adjustment#7

You stopped gaining / losing as many points because your rating became more accurate. If you start going on a winning streak you should notice more of a gain. Also if you stopped playing as many games…

KingMeTaco666
Game analysis - What do you think? #1

This guy apparently is a London system player, but I play the Indian game in response to 1.d4. Are there any fundamentally sub-par decisions throughout the game and what would "normally" be played? As…

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Classical tournament#6

Don't forget, you can create your own tournaments. Although I cant seem to find how to extend the time longer than 7|2

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Matches by team#5

Lichess thinks correspondence is to easy for people to get away with cheating, therefore has no leader boards, tournaments or team matches.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - T-Shirts 2: Electric Boogaloo#4

Please make a baseball hat with the sunglasses logo on it.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - how do i not play "This player uses chess computer assistance" players ?#4

No problem! Cheaters cannot play rated games and if you do happen to lose to one in a rated game, usually you get your rating points back pretty fast.

KingMeTaco666
General Chess Discussion - Rating System#5

My USCF is even lower than my chess.com, it has been a while since I've played OTB though.

KingMeTaco666